segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

last.fm

"Your free trial of Last.fm Radio has now ended. To keep listening to non-stop, personalised radio, subscribe for only $3.00/month."

that is just ridiculous. a so nice piece of internets now with issues about money. I don't know why, didn't read a lot n the 'whys', just is a bad ideia, gives a bad impression of last.fm, with all this fancy new looks. you may think that I have no reason for complaining, its only 3 dollars per month, and I agree, thats cheap. But hey the price is not an issue, is the attitude. many have been cultivating a love for last.fm, broken by this unfaithful acction.

Here in Brazil it isn't a habit to pay for something on the web, and the e-commerce, as some may call, is just beggining to grow. I my self, am seeing not possible to subscribe. and then a top of that, it was very nice to casually hear something on last.fm like your recommendations, or some friends library, just to get a feeling of what that friend is lissening or how the recommendation works. I wasn't using the radios for months until I decided to know more about some genres and bang! you only have 30 musics, that said with all a fancy sentence of bullshit. the sentence almost says: "enjoyed? so hey, u cnat have it no more, bwahuahua"

It's like taking something you already had, it's terrible. and I'm am not subscribing just to hear some music sporadcally, and maybe pay it and don't listen for the month, just because I was not in the mood.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário